BLOGTEMBER | Day 1: Get to know me!

I have really really been terrible at blogging this year (and taking pictures for that matter). Poor Quinn has had hardly any documenting compared to Dunken.  That's why I'm extra excited to participate in Blogtember this year! I didn't do it last year, but I tried the year before (and failed pretty bad! ha). Hopefully I'll be able to stick with it the entire month this time!

The first prompt is to introduce ourselves.  I thought I would do what Bailey did and play Either/Or. If you're reading my blog most likely you're a member of my family and already know almost everything about me, so this should be fun!

And here's some selfies of me because this post is all about me! ;)


  1. Coffee or tea? Hot chocolate :)
  2. Black and white or color? Color
  3. Drawings or paintings?  Paintings 
  4. Dresses or skirts? Skirts!
  5. Books or movies?  Books
  6. Pepsi or Coke? Pepsi
  7. Chinese or Italian? Chinese
  8. Early bird or night owl?  Night owl 
  9. Chocolate or vanilla?  Chocolate!
  10. Introvert or extrovert?  Introvert
  11. Hugs or kisses? Hugs
  12. Hunting or fishing?  Fishing
  13. Winter or summer? Winter. Bring on the snow! And Christmas! And more snow!
  14. Spring or fall?  FALL!
  15. Rural or urban? Somewhere in-between 
  16.  PC or Mac?  Mac
  17. Tan or pale? Pale
  18. Cake or pie?  Pie, pie, me oh my, I love pie!
  19. Ice cream or yogurt?  Frozen yogurt
  20. Ketchup or mustard?  Mustard
  21. Sweet pickles or dill pickles?  Dill pickles
  22. Comedy or mystery? Comedy
  23. Boots or sandals?  BOOTS! 
  24. Silver or gold? Gold
  25. Jazz or classical? neither
  26. Dancing or singing?  Dancing
  27. Checkers or chess? Checkers
  28. Board games or video games? Board games 
  29. Wine or beer?  Neither
  30. Freckles or dimples?  Dimples.
  31. Honey mustard or BBQ sauce?  BBQ sauce
  32. Body weight exercises or lifting weights?  Neither 
  33. Baseball or basketball?  Basketball 
  34. Crossword puzzles or sudoku? Sudoku
  35. Facial hair or clean shaven?  Clean shaven
  36. Crushed ice or cubed ice?  Crushed!
  37. Skiing or snowboarding?  Snowboarding!
  38. Smile or game face?  Smile
  39. Bracelet or necklace? Necklace
  40. Fruit or vegetables?  Fruit
  41. Sausage or bacon?  Bacon. 
  42. Scrambled or fried? Fried
  43. Dark chocolate or white chocolate? Milk chocolate.
  44. Tattoos or piercings?  Piercings- I have just one in my ears
  45. Antique or brand new?  Antique
  46. Dress up or dress down? Dress up
  47. Cowboys or aliens? Cowboys
  48. Cats or dogs? Cats!
  49. Pancakes or waffles?  Waffles
  50. Bond or Bourne? Bourne
  51. Sci-Fi or fantasy? Fantasy
  52. Numbers or letters?  Numbers
  53. Star Wars or Star Trek?  Star Wars
  54. Fair or theme park? Theme park
  55. Money or fame? Money!
  56. Washing dishes or doing laundry? Laundry. Doing dishes is my least favorite chore
  57. Snakes or sharks? Neither
  58. Orange juice or apple juice? Apple juice
  59. Sunrise or sunset? Sunset 
  60. Slacker or over-achiever? Slacker
  61. Pen or pencil?  Pen
  62. Peanut butter or jelly?  Both!
  63. Grammys or Oscars? I don't like award shows
  64. Detailed or abstract? Detailed
  65. Multiple choice questions or essay questions? Multiple choice
  66. Adventurous or cautious?  Cautious
  67. Saver or spender? I'm a spender 
  68. Glasses or contacts? Contacts usually
  69. Laptop or desktop?  Laptop
  70. Classic or modern? A good mixture
  71. Personal chef or personal fitness trainer? Personal chef would be amazing!
  72. Internet or cell phone? Internet on my cell phone?
  73. Call or text? Text. Don't call me ever please, unless you're my mom or grandma. :)
  74. Curly hair or straight hair? Curly
  75. Shower in the morning or shower in the evening? Evening usually
  76. Spicy or mild? Mild
  77. Marvel or DC? Marvel
  78. Paying a mortgage or paying rent? Mortgage
  79. Sky dive or bungee jump? Sky dive
  80. Oreos or Chips Ahoy? Oreos
  81. Jello or pudding? Pudding
  82. Truth or dare? Truth
  83. Roller coaster or Ferris wheel? Roller coaster
  84. Leather or denim?  Denim
  85. Stripes or solids? Stripes. Give me all the stripes!
  86. Bagels or muffins? Muffins
  87. Whole wheat or white? White
  88. Beads or pearls? Beads?
  89. Hardwood or carpet? Hardwood
  90. Bright colors or neutral tones? Both!
  91. Be older than you are or younger than you are? 28 is pretty good
  92. Raisins or nuts? Nuts
  93. Picnic or nice restaurant? Picnic 
  94. Black leather or brown leather? Brown
  95. Long hair or short hair? Long
  96. “Ready, aim, fire” or “Ready, fire, aim”? Ready, aim, fire.
  97. Fiction or non-fiction? Fiction
  98. Smoking or non-smoking? Non!
  99. Think before you talk or talk before you think? Think before you talk
  100. Asking questions or answering questions? Answering. Does that make me self centered? haha

0 comments:

Post a Comment