About Me

Hello!  Welcome to my little blog.  I'm Vivian and my husband is Jensen.  We have a boy named Dunken, and are expecting a baby girl in September!  This blog is about our daily happenings, with some crafts and tutorials mixed in, but really almost every post focuses on Dunken.
My husband grew up in southern Alberta, and I moved a round a little, but grew up mostly in North Carolina.  A job moved him to Utah and I attended BYU.  We met seven years ago while living in the same apartment complex.  About two years later we were married in the Logan Utah temple, and have lived in Utah ever since.  We like to go camping together, and take a lot of trips off-roading.

I love crafting, sewing, hanging out with my twin sister Suzanne, shopping, kitties, competition reality tv shows, Harry Potter, and Christmas!
Hope you stick around for a while!

Need to get in touch? Contact me here!

5 comments:

  1. Hey Vivian,
    Is there an email address I can contact you through?
    thanks,
    Becca

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, that is a BEAUTIFUL temple picture!

    ReplyDelete
  3. SO in love with this picture! you two are adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete