Rainbow Butt

 Jensen is out of town this week, so it's just Dunken and I here.  I don't know how single moms, or moms with husbands who travel a lot, do it.  Jensen has only been gone a few days and I'm already going a little crazy.  I'm trying not to be too boring while Jensen is gone.  He's definitely the more fun parent.  I can't get Dunken to laugh quite like his dad does.

We've been trying new toys and things this week to stay occupied.  Dunken has tried chalk a handful of times before, but only a little at a time.  This week I decided to bring out the big fun sidewalk chalk.  Dunken seems to love it! (And he didn't even try to eat much!)  We're loving going outside in the evenings once it's cooled down a little and drawing in the drive way.  It's especially nice because it keeps us both entertained :).

0 comments:

Post a Comment