Tibble Fork

I think Jensen and I need some cool new places to go.  It seems like whenever we go somewhat far away it's to Moab, and if we stick around home we always go up American Fork Canyon.  I do love it, but it's pretty much the only place I post about. Anyone in the Utah County area, what are your favorite places to visit?

Last week we finally got some cooler weather! It was glorious 80s all week instead of reaching over 100.  To enjoy the nice weather we went up to Tibble Fork Canyon on Jensen's day off and let Dunken play in the water a little.  He loved digging in and throwing the rocks.  I love watching him play so intently.  He's so independent at times like this too.  I think he would wander off forever playing in the rocks and water if we let him.

0 comments:

Post a Comment