Goals

I didn't officially set any new years resolutions this year because of my 101 in 1001 goals.  I still have a few resolutions in my head, but didn't write any down.  It's just too hard for me to start a new year without resolutions, even though I'm sure I will break them within a month or so. :)

I just read through my list and to be honest there aren't many goals I am currently working on, but I did accomplish one of my goals (to have a baby!!).  I got some water color supplies from Jensen's mom for Christmas so I hope to get started on that very soon!  I have also started a class on skillshare.com.  Even though this isn't a traditional classroom setting that I had in mind for taking a graphic design class they do offer a wide variety of classes and I hope to take one related to graphic design.  Right now I am working on a typography class and it has been a lot of fun so far.  The first project is to create a business card using a san-serif font.  Here's my first attempt.  I also just purchased a hand-lettering class! Learning hand-lettering is another goal on my 101 list.

0 comments:

Post a Comment