Conference Weekend

Conference Saturday Jensen had to work and then went up to Salt Lake for the Priesthood session of conference, so I was home alone pretty much all day.  That meant not getting dressed and eating lots of food.  Conference isn't nearly as fun all alone, but all my snacking made it better :).  I made German pancakes for breakfast, and before I knew it I was hungry for lunch.  After lunch and the first session of conference I made cookies between sessions.  I think I ate 10 of them Conference Saturday.  The second session included more snacking and a really long nap (oops)

Sunday Jensen and I were able to watch conference together.  We did a little napping too :)

I've been using this website to print out handouts for my lessons in Young Women's for church. Courtney makes the cutest designs to go with the lessons in the Come Follow Me manual.  She also made some really cute designs from conference quotes.  Here's a few of my favorites.



0 comments:

Post a Comment