Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies

Before
During
After
70/365: Yum.  I think I ate 10 cookies the first night I made them.

And here's the recipe I use for my oatmeal chocolate chip cookies.  They turn out great every time I make them.  Never go flat and never dry or crumbly.

Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies Recipe
1 c butter softened
1 c packed brown sugar
1/2 white sugar
2 eggs
2 tsp. vanilla
1 and 3/4 c all purpose flour
1 tsp. baking soda
1/2 tsp. salt
3 c quick oats
1 c chocolate chips (I like mini chips the best for these)

1. Preheat oven to 325 (165 Celsius)
2. Cream butter and sugars until smooth. Beat in eggs and add vanilla
3. Combine flour, baking soda, and salt.  Stir into creamed mixture until just blended.  Mix in oats and chocolate chips.  Roll into balls and place on an ungreased baking sheet.
4. Bake 10 to 13 minutes in preheated oven.  Cook cookies 5 minutes on cookie sheet before transferring to cooling rack.

0 comments:

Post a Comment