Hike to wall lake

Prepare yourself for a million pictures!
We did a little hike up to Wall Lake.  It's only about a mile long, and not too difficult with babies attached to us.  Last time I did this hike was almost exactly a year ago when I was pregnant with Quinn.  The scenery on the way to the like is breathtaking! I don't think I'll ever get tired of it. 

The hike is only about a mile long and pretty easy.  I've been going to the gym occasionally, and I think it might be paying off! I was actually a little faster than Jensen, which never happens! To be fair I was only carrying Quinn, and he had Dunken and our snack and water backpack, but I'll pretend I'm actually getting into shape ;)
Jensen found a big stick on the hike, and Dunken had too much fun carrying it around and hitting Jensen on the head until we took it away. ha
Once we got to the lake we relaxed for a while and let Buddy play in the water while we all ate snacks.
I have about 20 more pictures like these on my camera roll. Dunken loves getting his picture taken, and stuck his face in front of my camera over and over saying, "cheeeeeese!"

0 comments:

Post a Comment