Antelope Island

I really should be asleep right now, but instead I'm blogging because I've been so bad at it lately! Jensen had a few days off in a row this week (a rare occurrence) so we went up to Antelope Island. This was actually a few days ago on Dunken's first birthday!  I can't believe my baby is one! 

It's about an hour and a half away and neither Jensen nor I had ever been.  It's also been crazy warm for January, so the weather was perfect for a little family outing.    
 We drove a little around the island and stopped for a quick hike.  Dunken loved being in his carrier and getting to see everything.  Jensen kicked rocks on the way and Dunken was laughing his head off at him.
Out little buddy sure loves his dad.


ab668564261e25b15be85f438c2db6c22ba77890999b1c1e7d

0 comments:

Post a Comment