Christmas Photo Garland

Anyone who knows me knows I loooove Christmas and Christmas decorations.  Almost every flat surface downstairs in my home has Christmas decorations on it.  My sister had a great idea of making an easy Christmas photo garland.  I wanted to bring a little holiday cheer into my bedroom so I made this today to hang above my bed.  Besides choosing and printing photos it only takes a few minutes to put together.  It's a great last minute DIY decoration if you want a little more cheer in your home.
All you need is some bakers twine, mini clothes pins, and Christmas photos.  I printed photos I found on Pinterest, but this would be great to use your own Christmas photos, and would make it a little more personal too!
Just clip your photos evenly spaced on the twine and hang up your garland!
Here's my photo sources if you're interested: merry and happy, wreath truck, snowy cabin, merry and bright, deer with garland.
And here's a few more beautiful Christmas and winter photos: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

1 comments: