Baby Bean in August

August 4th
August 11th
August 28th

(written August 12)
I'm one day before 14 weeks!  Last night Jensen asked me if I wanted to go on a drive.  I assumed we would be taking a nice easy Sunday drive.  He decided to drive back behind our house toward the hills.  Not super rough off roading, but rough enough it made me feel sick.  I was complaining that I wanted to go back home and was feeling car sick and he made a comment about how I'm extra whiney now (it's true).  But my whining wasn't just me being annoying.  As soon as we got home I got sick, so maybe next time I complain to Jensen he will believe me. :)

I have been feeling a little better lately.  The beginning of last week was really bad.  On Thursday I had an orthodontist appointment and got sick three times that morning.  I think that's a record for me.
Friday and Saturday I seemed to be feeling much better, and on Sunday I didn't even take my nausea medicine to see how I would feel without.   Until our mini offroading adventure Sunday night I was pretty good, so I'm really hoping my morining sickness is finally going away! Tomorrow I'm 14 weeks and my baby is the size of a lemon!!!  I have a little bit of a belly already and I love it. I can't wait until everyone knows I'm pregnant because of my pregnant belly :)

So far I've lost about 8 pounds I think.  I'm supposed to be eating an extra 300 calories a day now, but I dont think I have at all yet.  My appetite is still not that great and still feel really picky about everything.

(written August 14)
I think I have finally found something that I can eat until I get full and don't get grossed out or lose my appetite.  Baked potatoes!  I have had one the psat two night loaded with cheese and sour cream and it's so delicious to me. :)

(written August 21)
15 weeks!  I made the horrible mistake of getting McDonalds while I was starving yesterday.  Either McDonald's was trying to poison me or baby realllly doesn't like it.  I didn't even make it home before getting sick and poor Jensen had to witness it.  The sickness carried over to today and I took a half day off work.  So far becaouse of how sick I've been I've lost about 10 pounds.

(written August 31)
16!  We were out of town all of last week visiting Jensen's family in Canada and then down to Coeur d'Alene to see my dad. It was a ton of fun.  I've been feeling so much better!  I still have some days where I don't feel great, but I haven't been super nauseous or sick to my stomach at all.  One day while visiting my dad I over did it with how much rich food I ate, and that did not agree with me or baby, but other that than I have not had any problems.

0 comments:

Post a Comment