Daley and Desiree came to town!

Last week Jensen and I both took a few days off work to spend time with Daley and Desiree (Jensen's brother and wife).  It was a lot of fun to have them visit.  They came from California where they were visiting Dena and Andrew so I was a little nervous that Utah would seem boring in comparison.  Luckily California wore them out, so they were ok with taking it pretty easy here.  Here's a few pictures from my phone I took during their trip.  I took a bunch more on my camera so I'll be posting more later. 
We spent most of out time up in Salt Lake going to the temple and to Temple Square.  The temple is beautiful in spring! Jensen and I usually only go up to Temple Square during Christmas so I haven't seen it in a while when it's warm and sunny and surrounded by flowers.
We also ate delicious Mexican food at the Red Iguana.  I first heard of the Red Iguana on Diners, Dive Ins, and Drives on the Food Network and everything looked so delicious on that episode so I was excited to try it.  They did not disappoint.  
Down in Provo we went to Beehive Bazaar.  I love going there every spring and fall and always want a million things.  I walked away empty handed, but it will still be going on next weekend, so I think I will stop by again.

0 comments:

Post a Comment