Project 365

Another one of my goals for this year is to take a photo every day of the year.  I already take a lot of photos, but I thought this would be a good idea for me and make me stretch my creativity on days I don't do anything "photo worthy", and also get me in the habit of taking my camera with me more often.  
Yesterday I was off work and spent the day packing up Christmas decorations and cleaning our house. Putting away Christmas always makes me a little sad, but when I'm finished and everything is away it's refreshing to have such a clean empty home.

1/365:  Here's a shot of some of my favorite ornaments.  My mom has gotten me an ornament every year growing up and continues to give me one each year.  The past little while she's given me these cue wooden ornaments hand made in Germany.  Jensen thinks it's silly because it looks like I was playing with little wooden dolls, but as I was packing up all my ornaments I wanted to get one last look at them before I put them away for the next 11 months. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment