Seaport Village and Julian Pie

Here's the last of our pictures from visiting San Diego (besides Disneyland). Sorry if I'm boring you with all my photos, but we had a lot of fun and a lot of pictures to prove it.  These are from Seaport Village and Julian.  Julian is a little town in the mountains about an hour and a half from San Diego.  It was a cute little touristy town that is famous for their pie.  We spent the day up there with Rick and my mom, and even though I got sick on the windy car ride the way up it was still tons of fun.
Sea Port Village
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Julian
Photobucket 
Jensen waiting for our pie.  We got pumpkin apple and it was delish!
Photobucket
Photobucket Photobucket 
This is the only picture I got on our trip with both my mom and Rick, so even though Rick is talking and my mom's eyes are closed I had to post it :)
Photobucket
Our entire trip every time Jensen saw a stair rail he had to slide down it.  I think he slid down about 10 railings. 
Photobucket
Mom's pies are the best.
Photobucket    
Hot apple cider. Yum

2 comments:

  1. Tell Jensen to shave. :) It looks like you guys had a lot of fun! Pumpkin apple pie sounds super yummy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha! he did since november is over :) and he looks so much better!

      Delete