Midway Museum

Photobucket
Jensen in front of the Midway Museum.  He was a little excited :)
Photobucket
 Photobucket
Photobucket
I'm the navigator or copilot or something. ;) 
Photobucket Photobucket
Top Gun was the first movie Jensen and I watched together so I had to get a picture in front of it (also the first time he held my hand :) )
Photobucket
Pilot Jensen.
Photobucket
Jensen got in trouble and was sent to the Brig.
 Photobucket  
Tiny bunks
Photobucket
While in San Diego we went to the Midway Museum.  It was a carrier ship just after World War II.  It was really neat to see and different than I expected.  They had a head set guided tour throughout the ship and we got to see where the sailors slept, ate, worked, and even things like the dentist and doctor areas.  It's amazing how many people and different facilities along with all the planes the ship once held.

0 comments:

Post a Comment