La Jolla Shores

Our first day in San Diego the weather was in the 90s so Jensen and I decided to hit the beach!  The water was pretty cold so I didn't go much deeper than my ankles.  It was such a nice day for laying out on a towel and enjoying the sun.  It's been nice these past few days to be able to spend so much quality time with Jensen.  At home we're usually both so tired after a full day of work that we both zone out in front of our computers or the tv, but here we've been able to have more quality time without our electronics in the way.  
I've also been loving my new sleeping schedule since we arrived.  The first night we were here was daylight savings and we moved back an hour in this time zone.  Because of that it still feels later to us so we've been going to sleep around 10 and waking up at 6:30 (without an alarm!).  On vacation there's not much to do that early in the morning so that has given us a little time in the morning to spend together as well.  I hope when we go back to Utah I'm able to keep the early to bed early to rise schedule and not have to be forced awake by my alarm every morning.

1 comments: