Girls Camp

Oops... I didn't realize it had been a month since I posted anything.  Jensen and I just got back from a vacation to visit our families so I've taken a little break from blogging.  A few weeks ago I got to go to girls camp for our stake for church.  It was a lot of fun, but also a lot harder than I thought it would be.  I was a big baby and missed Jensen way more than I thought I would.

We went up to a camp in Heber owned by the church that was absolutely beautiful.  They had a rule that we had to wear pants the whole time we where there, and I was a little afraid of roasting since down here where we live it's been in the upper 90s for months.  The weather was great though.  Most days were pretty cool, especially in the shade of all the trees.

They had a ropes course at camp we got to zip line at!
We were surrounded by aspen trees.  I think they're my new favorite.  They were beautiful!
I was with the second years at camp.  Here's me with some of the girls from our ward on our hike.
Deer! We saw a ton of them at camp.  They're so used to having people around they let you get pretty close too.

0 comments:

Post a Comment