Aristocrats and Zombies Don't Mix

This week I started watching Dowton Abbey on Netflix and finished season 1 in three days. Jensen was in bed next to me while I was watching and said, "What are you watching? It's so boring. All they do is talk."

This week Jensen started watching Walking Dead and finished season 1 in three days. We're trying to find a show we both like and can watch together so I started watching with him. After 5 minutes of scary, bloody zombies I decided that show was not for me because 1) it's really gross and 2) I get nightmares way too easy.

We decided we should stick to AFV when we're watching Netflix together.

1 comments:

  1. Bahahaha! This makes SO much sense to me! My husband calls shows like Downton Abbey 'bonnet movies'. I finished both seasons in about five or six days... ahhhh. I can't believe we have to wait until 2013 to see the third! I ache.

    ReplyDelete