Four Wheeling!

Jensen really wanted to go four-wheeling when we went to visit my dad, so he borrowed two four-wheelers from my aunt for Jensen and I to use. Turns out I'm a terrible four-wheeler driver. This was my first time driving one by myself for longer than just a couple of minutes and I really don't like going down hill. About halfway through the ride I got pretty comfortable with the uphill part of the ride though.

Jensen's dirty face.
oops....
I'm not even sure how I crashed when this happened. We were headed back and it at this spot it was a strait shot downhill. I'm just so glad I didn't crash somewhere else. Every where else on the ride down didn't have any trees on the edge of the mountain like there were here.

1 comments:

  1. That looks so fun! Not the crashing part, but everything else. I'm glad that you are okay and didn't get crushed or something!

    ReplyDelete