happy pioneer day utah!

Jensen and I were called to be Primary age 5 teachers. This week was ours second week teaching. I think we're already getting better. Last week I felt like we were awkward teaching. I think they stopped listening halfway through the lesson and we didn't do enough fun things, but they're already starting to warm up to us. During sharing time/singing time one of the little girls was crying for her dad, who is normally in there with us, so she sat on my lap. Another girl in the class also joined us on my seat.

I feel a little funny in sharing time with all the little kids, but it's kind of fun too. I never really went to primary growing up so I don't know many of the primary songs, and now I get to learn them along with the rest of the primary kids.

0 comments:

Post a Comment