DIY Halloween Wreath Round Up

I'm not usually one to decorate for Halloween, but this year I have been feeling a little more festive. A wreath is a great way to add Halloween decor to your home.  I did a roundup of some of my favorite DIY Halloween wreaths I found on Pinterest.  Which one is your favorite?

Row 1:
I love the cute and slightly spooky ghosts on this Halloween felt ghost wreath from Tatertots and Jello. I think this one is my favorite!
You might already have the supplies on hand for this simple yarn wreath with bats from eighteen25! 
All you need to this black twig wreath is a black spray paint!

Row 2: 
This mummy wreath is so creative!
Another favorite of mine is this DIY witch wreath.
You'd never guess this wreath is made from coffee filters!

Row 3: 
I love the patterns in this fabric covered wreath. Another one from Tatertots and Jello
If you take off the "boo" sign, this felt rose wreath can transition into Thanksgiving decorations! 
Black silk flower wreath from Martha Stewart is a more elegant take on a Halloween wreath.

Tomorrow I'll share a super simple paper bat wreath tutorial!

0 comments:

Post a Comment