Blogtember | Day Fifteen: Moody

1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
Today's blogtember prompt is a fun one! We were asked to create a mood board.  I'm always dreaming of a home redo, so I decided to make my mood board based on some ideas for my dream home.  I'm not really sure if this is a mood board or just a collage of home things I love, but here it is.  I would love to do pretty much any room in my home and am very very slowly working on it.  Some of my favorite design elements are midcentury furniture, built in shelves, lots of white with pops of color, gallery walls, and polka dots in unexpected places.  I would love to have cognac leather furniture and a neutral bedroom with cozy textiles and white kitchen cabinets! Oh how I dream of having white cabinets.  Here's a collage of some of my favorite looks on Pinterest.

1 comments:

  1. i love the picture you chose! mine are kinda similiar...i am moving this saturady so i am hoping to be able to do some fun things with it!!

    ReplyDelete