Blogtember | Day Three: When I grow up...

When I was little I wanted to be a veterinarian or a marine biologist.  There was a time I wanted to be a forensic scientist.  A trapeze artist was briefly on my list too.  I once had a dream I was a trapeze artist, so naturally I wanted to grow up and join the circus.  That thought didn't last long, probably because I'm not flexible ;).  I've always wanted to grow up and be a mother.

I'm technically a "grown up" now I guess.  My husband and I have a beautiful baby, a home, a grill, and automatic sprinklers (for some reason those sprinklers really made me feel like a grown up).  I still feel like I have a lot of growing up to do.  When I grow up I want to raise a happy family in the gospel.  When I grow up I want to grow a garden.  When I grow up I want to be an old lady that embroiders towels and pillowcases.  When I grow up I want a big front porch and big trees in my yard.  When I grow up I want to have a big family and a million grandchildren.

When I grow up I want to be happy.

0 comments:

Post a Comment