Fins and Things Jeeping

Dunken survived the cold night and woke up nice and happy.  After eating breakfast we got out snacks together and headed for Fins and Things to go off-roading.  I wasn't going to go at first because we had Dunken with us and I didn't want his head getting bumped around, and I hate off-roading, but I decided it would be more fun than being stuck at our campsite for hours.
I don't think Dunken was too excited about going either ;).
After a while he got used to it and took a nice long nap.  I had to hold his head still over the extra rough parts because it was bobbing around so much.
More snoozing.
Dunken survived off roading and came back and rested while we packed up camp.

2 comments:

  1. oh my goodness, so cute! that little camper boy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was a fun little trip to Moab! You're a good sport dear.

    ReplyDelete