Love Day

I hope everyone had a happy Valentine's day.  Jensen and I went out to dinner with some friends that were in town.  It was our first outing together with Dunken besides doctor's appointments.  He did great, and just slept in his car seat the whole time. :)

And to make this post a little more interesting here's some love confessions for you.
- The first crush I remember having was in first grade on a boy named Brian.  He was very tall and sat at the head of our group of desks.  I remember I had a cut on my middle finger and showed him and he told me holding up just your middle finger was a bad word.  He seemed so smart.  It wasn't until years later that I knew what bad word the middle finger meant.
- From about 12-15 years old I kept lists in my journal of all the boys I liked and why I liked them.  There was usually at least 3 boys in each list at a time.
- I had my first kiss when I was 17.  I did not want the kisser to kiss me and I did not like it at all.
- Around Valentine's day 2010 Jensen and I weren't officially dating, but we had been hanging out a lot again after breaking up.  I went to a ward dance and met a cute boy.  That guy and I had our first kiss on Valentine's day.  I met up with Jensen a few days later and told him we couldn't keep hanging out as sort of friends/sort of dating.  He knew right away, without me telling him, that I had met someone else and kissed them.  After having that talk, Jensen invited me to lunch the next week to tell me he wanted to get back together.  I called the new cute guy to tell him my ex boyfriend and I had worked things out so I couldn't see him anymore.  Jensen and I were married about 3 months later. :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment