Thy Leaves are So Unchanging

 
Decorating the Christmas tree is probably on my top five list of favorite things to do during Christmas (that list also includes driving around to look at Christmas lights, Christmas music, wrapping presents, and of course opening presents on Christmas morning :) )  Jensen is not as into it as I am, so I've gotten the job every year of putting the lights on our tree.  That part is not so much fun. 
My mom has gotten my sisters and I an ornament (or several) every year growing up since we were little so when we moved out and had a house of our own we wouldn't have naked Christmas trees.  I love that tradition, and plan to do it with my children too.  Some day I would love to have a themed tree, but for now my mix matched ornaments from my childhood are great.

0 comments:

Post a Comment