Canada Part 2- Top Shot

During our trip Brynley and I planned a little top shot game for the family one evening.  I had been watching Top Shot all summer long, where they shoot all kinds of weapons and have really neat competitions.  I wanted to have a smaller version for our family.  We threw axes and knives, shot a bow and arrow, a bb gun, a shotgun, and a 22 at different targets.
Our first challenge was axe and knife throwing.  I got on axe in!
We shot a .22 at water balloons.  I think this was one of the most fun events.  It was pretty challenging because we made people pick the exact balloon they were shooting at to score any points.
We also shot a bow.  I haven't done that since I was 14 so it was a lot of fun, even though I was terrible.
A few other evens we had were skeet shooting and shooting a bb gun at soda cans.


As you can see by my awesome form I was pretty terrible at all of the events ;), but I didn't get last place! (Thank's Clarice :) )
After our competition was over we had Navaho tacos in the teepee.  Friends of Jensen's parents own the land and came up with us for the evening

1 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness how fun is that?! We need to get together soon! We miss you guys.

    ReplyDelete