Little Things

 34/365:  I know a lot of people don't like Valentines day because it's a silly holiday where you spend unnecessary money, and you should show love year round, but now that I have someone to spend every Valentine's day with I love it!  I know Valentine's Day shouldn't be the only day I show Jensen how much I love him, but I still think it's fun to spend some extra special time together and to celebrate each other.  
I made a Valentine's garland to hang about mine and Jensen's bed.  I love having it there! It just brings a little extra happiness to our room. (February 3 2012)
35/365: For as long as I can remember my mom has had this brass leaf sitting on her dresser top holding different odds and ends.  Last November when Jensen and I went to California to visit her I found it stashed away in a pile, so I asked her if I could have it.  It's fun to have it now sitting on my dresser top, and is a little reminder of my mom when I see it there every morning. (February 4, 2012)
36/365: Goodnight. (February 5, 2012)

0 comments:

Post a Comment