It's the Weekend!

Happy Weekend! I have high hopes for how well I'm going to use my time today, and a long list of things to get done.  Jensen and I went to the Provo City Center Temple ground breaking this morning, and then I went to a stake Relief Society luncheon.  It was nice to have so much spiritual uplift to start my day.  After those activities I came home and napped for an hour and a half.  Hopefully after I finish this post I'll actually start getting things done. :) On Monday I start working until after 9 for the next little while, so I need to start applying for jobs again.  It's probably my second least favorite thing to do in the world (my first is dishes).  And then I'm going out of town soon! (To Idaho to see my family then to California!) and since I'll be working so late I know cleaning won't be happening during the week, so I plan to get a lot of that done today.
I hope you all have a great weekend! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment