Bridal Shower

Last weekend I threw Suzanne's bridal shower. It was a lot of fun!
We played a game where everyone had to draw a picture of what Suzanne would look like on her wedding, but they had to draw above their head.
I think my favorite part of the shower was the questions I asked Jordan that Suz had to guess his answer. here were some of my favorites...

How many boys has she kissed?
Not sure how many boys, but only one man.

What is your favorite thing about suz (physical and non physical)?
Her sha-na-na-nas! (her shoulders) …The corner of her mouth when she’s not quite yet smiling

What is her favorite thing about you (physical and non)?
Probably my many beard and huge muscles.

What does she want to name your first kid?
Probably something weird like ambrosia or saffron or something.

What does she want to be when she grows up?
That old lady on the street that has WAY to many cats and people talk to each other about whether or not they should call animal control. I mean, she is an old lady and loves those cats and no one wants to take them away from her, but no one should be living with THAT many cats.…oh, and they ALL sleep in her bed with her at night…and purr in unison.

0 comments:

Post a Comment